Received a card once with a Pug sitting beside an empty pizza box with the caption, "Moderation is over rated." It was an amusing way to justify excess.
 |
All the way
|
Turns out a lot of views say the same about faith. Nothing like going up "another way" against Jesus Christ to enter the realm of moderation. Instead of faith, indoctrination instead? One can indoctrinate themselves I suppose. But at the heart it still is mechanical based. Rather than born in the free intellect and translated into the emotional for power, it is voluntary but still mechanical, not to be trusted to reach the promised land. At any rate, to interchange faith with any spirit of indoctrination is risky. I do not trust every spirit, including that of any psychic, as well as even my own spirit, but my decision is, I can trust the Holy Spirit.
No comments:
Post a Comment