Life after death of the body. Now that I have experienced the death of someone close, more close that I realized possible, something amazes me in wonder about the experience. What is it that makes me believe our spirit lives on, born again out of the changing steadily aging bodies where we began?
Is our spirit racing on a mobius strip?
I can see so clearly. What did St. Paul speculate on this? We see things thru a glass, now dimly, but soon we will see things as they are, face to face? Something along that line. I see myself more clearly, as well as the one who, I sense, also sees me as well as themselves. I believe we both can see the mistakes we made. Forgiveness stands before me, even both of us, clearly stretching out itself as if there was no time. Strange without time. How we got used to the changes, so imperceptible, yet so dramatic when confronted frozen from the past.
It seems natural now even as it was sudden. The experience convinces me my spirit lives on after my changing body gives me a new appearance. Will I look the same in eternity where time is, perhaps, finally seen transformed into an illusion? Or will appearances be linked to the seen as each relationship existed before the unseen?
Not only time, but size poses a problem. Where did we this particular view of size? Conceive of a dust mite, so small it cannot be seen. So ugly, so scary, like a lone dragon fresh out of our memories of childhood dwarfing us. How small do things get? Do they ever stop getting smaller? What is the purpose of size? How large is the universe right now... compared to what?
| Do Galaxies Get Out of Control? |
Each answered question reveals more questions than we knew of before? Why is that, because there are no limits? It seems to me at this moment to be a natural phenomenon like our former view of time immovably yawning out before and behind us.... forever. Forever, that is as we forever see now.
All I have so far is my deeper awareness of myself and my "lost" seen one I'd not seen before in the now unseen. I never wondered this deeply about this before. I do not have the answer but at least now I have the question. The answer will come to the question or I will come to it...if I have time. Unedited....

No comments:
Post a Comment