Since the truth cannot be told by those who know, everyone persuades themselves, but not all define their terms. For instance, I define money, and words also, as mediums of exchange, either of stored labor or ideas. I define politics as a struggle between the individual in utopian groups, largely characterized as dressed up gossip. I define God as the spiritual personification of existence. These are just my definitions, not theories. Others have their own definitions. I would say that most do not seem to have any, accepting other's definitions unaware.
Every opinion, outlook, observation, and viewpoint is a theory, and often hearsay, so it requires faith by their particular believers because not all the facts are known in order to know for a certainty. Time is the reason why the truth cannot be proved for absolute certainty in the seen. It is only proved to each person's satisfaction. This in turn is why we are forced to take everything on faith, because we are presently so strongly linked to the seen world This further explains way it is retold by the ancients that God is only pleased by faith, and by inference, not by proof.
The more facts I learn also tells me that there are even more facts that I did not know not previously known to me. There are now known questions I did not know that I did not know previously. One has to know the questions before they can work on the answers. Each answered question burdens us with even more questions generated by the answers we only just discovered. Believe me, we cannot catch up to God. It seems to me God has everything rigged due to prior knowledge.
So my knowledge of my ignorance expands even as my knowledge expands. This indicates there is no end in sight either now or next because my concept of time only exists in a comparative state. It has been said our seen universe is expanding. So are the unseen answers to questions we all have yet to discover.

No comments:
Post a Comment