Thursday, 1 December 2011
success is more successful than successful
Money, and words as well, are like arteries of our body. They must flow and that is the art of the matter which is very important in the exchanges. It is not what you are trading, forget tips and recommendations, it is the way you are trading that makes all the difference. And difference, I strongly suspect, between lifting myself from being somewhat successful in the stock market to being a success, is the subtle difference between being successful and being a success. The big difference here is one is acting upon and the other is being the actor. When one internalizes a spirit of something like success, it is a slight but vast difference to be successful outside acting upon the medium instead. I take this from God who did not create existence but is Existence. (This is a definition, not a theory.) To be success one first must have faith and at the bedrock, this means persistence which is what persistence is to faith. This is not, on the other hand, being stubborn which is simple stupidity but rather a moving around, moving always moving, either toward the goal or finding an opening out of a box. Also, I have to, I believe, talk, speaking first to myself, telling myself what I am to believe and have faith in. Words are more vital to the issue than one might think at first flush. Listen to me talking about my market experiences when I first started trading, making jokes to relieve the tension of fear leading to disaster. I justified this by saying I had the choice to either cry in public or laugh, and I would rather laugh. That was good as far as it went, which wasn't all that far. Once we experience any success involving money we are a set up for the spirit of the banana called greed. The future is actually darker in highest success than it is in the deepest failure. Personally, I've had very little success beyond surviving I could brag about and that is, I've discovered, just as well since it tampers my greed banana fairly well. My own "revealing" is that it is so easy to be greedy and not even know it, same can be true of simmering fear. The best thing to do at the outset was to speak to myself, telling myself what I am doing and why, along with the results as I go along learning. This is what I call my Ruling Reasons Journal, which is what I am doing now. This I garnered from Gerald Loeb's book The Battle for Investment Survival. Ever since that day, I've thought of myself as a survivor. Telling is good as a witness to my own reality. But forget teaching anyone anything. Anyone teaching me about their success is selling me something, even if it is just a story. My point I want to reinforce for myself today is, "to become successful I must be success, not a success". And that is my quote for today.
Posted by
Spencer Corkum, Host and SiteMaster for the Sunset Strollers and the Quoteblokes.
at
6:02 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The title of this blog, God is the Spiritual Personification of Existence, is based on the first definition perception of ancient writers in the dawn of our known history.
Today's Supreme Being is not the original definition. First report accepted was God defined Himself as Existence. "I am that I am." He did not create existence, He is the fountainhead of Existence. Therefore, God is not only understood to be a Spirit, but also as the spiritual 'personification' of existence. This is a definition, not a theory.
There are both concrete and abstract forces, the seen and the unseen, such as gravity. There are spirits in bottles, spirits in words, spirits in us. The spirit animates everything, from gravity to emotion, as well as semantically. This blog is about defining the usually undefined term God, not religion, but what is meant by the term God.
There are both concrete and abstract forces, the seen and the unseen, such as gravity. There are spirits in bottles, spirits in words, spirits in us. The spirit animates everything, from gravity to emotion, as well as semantically. This blog is about defining the usually undefined term God, not religion, but what is meant by the term God.
There is one blog touching on religion, Church and Faith Pulpit Rock, about Christian atheism found in many churches, which themselves quite often have less to do with God or even religion for that matter, than they do with social entertainment.
The blog linked below, Specific Theory of Existence, takes us to essay attempts suggested by former atheists who are sensitive to atheist thought. They are exploring views relating to seen and unseen physics, the known unknown, with the unknown not yet known.
Other blogs, like Memory Stones about cemeteries, touch on other subjects of passing interest. That link and others can be found below. They are hosted by Spencer Corkum for the Sunset Strollers and the QuokeBlokes. They are not carved in 'stone' but may be continuously edited and updated. Davin Paralee, representing the Paraclete, is Editor in Charge.
SAC Vet, BU grad.
- Spencer Corkum, Host and SiteMaster for the Sunset Strollers and the Quoteblokes.
- The man with an experience is never at the mercy of the man with a theory, even if it is his own. The Spirit deep within speaks only to each one of us and does not tell us anything about others, or what they are to think or do. We each speak the words we are told by our spirit which cannot be held back, by this our witness is revealed. Words are the fruit of whatever spirit they describe. Words are powerful, they reveal the spirit that drives them. Passersby are welcome to comment in the same spirit as the content posted on this blog.
All things seen come from the unseen and will return there. Since we know so little of all that can be known, in order to make a decision now it must be made in faith because we are deciding without all the facts. There are those who wish to survive the falling away of the body and those who desire slipping into oblivion which is a destruction of that which existed. This too is a spirit and cannot die.
Generalities speak to generalities and specifics to specifics. To intertwine the two is jumping categories, and a fallacy in logic.
An example of what a man says is an illustration of his argument, but it is not proof.
No comments:
Post a Comment